Persons with small investment often choose a sole proprietor business structure when starting up. Greater rewards may result from forming a partnership. Partnership registration offer more freedom for business owners with shared business tasks and the potential to earn greater profits. There are many advantages to sharing a business with partners, including:
* A partnership formation can be easy and inexpensive to set up.
* If you create partnership, there will be more capital because you combine your resources with the other partner.
* One partner can sustain the business during another's illness or absence due to other commitments.
* That will cut down the burden of working different tasks.
* Fairly easy to dissolve and recover your share of investment.
* All Partners work and own the profit as per the settled terms and conditions.