Friday, May 7, 2010

How to register foreign corporation or foreign llc?

A foreign LLC or foreign corporation is generally required to get foreign entity qualification in the state by filing an application with the concerned authorities and paying a prescribed fee. In most states, registration requires disclosure of the LLCs name, state of organization and the name and address of the registered agent in the state for which the application is being made. InfoTaxSquare has made this process easy and simpler.


No comments:

Post a Comment