• Workers in all employments conducted for profit. Part-time employees, family members and volunteers are also included under the workers' compensation law.
• Employees of counties and municipalities engaged in work defined by the law as "hazardous".
• Public school teachers, excluding those employed by New York City, and public school aides, including New York City.
• Employees of the State of New York, including some volunteer workers.
• Domestic workers employed forty or more hours per week by the same employer (including full-time sitters or companions, and live-in maids).
• Farm workers whose employer paid $1200 or more for farm labor in the preceding calendar year.
• Any other worker determined by the Board to be an employee.
• All corporate officers if the corporation has more than two officers.
• Officers of one-or-two person corporations if there are other individuals in employment. These officers may choose to exclude themselves from coverage.
Source www.infotaxsquare.com is providing business documents filing in all 50 states.