Thursday, May 6, 2010

Why should I apply for foreign entity certificates?

f you are going to start business transactions in the state other than the state in which you are currently doing business, then you must file for foreign entity with the hosting state (in which you want to conduct business). This act will help you to enjoy all benefits that a domestic corporation may have in that hosting state.

No comments:

Post a Comment