Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Form An S-Corporation


Q : I am starting a new business with my fiance' and have questions of which type of corporation I will need to set-up. This will be a home based business, only involving two investors (myself and my fiance'). Should I set-up an S-Corporation, or is there another form of filing my business name and obtaining an EIN # and any additional licenses I would need. This company will be soley used for e-commerce. Thank you.


A : Thanks for choosing InfoTaxSquare.com for your business needs. You can form an S-Corporation along with the  Employer Identification Number.
 If you are doing retail sales then you also need to obtain Sales Tax ID Number. Please let us know what state do you want to establish business to send you quotations.

InfoTaxSquare.com
Business Documents Filing!

No comments:

Post a Comment