Sunday, March 10, 2013

Q : Good day. I hold a UK passport , and I want to move to California to start up a trading company LLC. Import from the far East and Mid east. I have two kids with UK pass and my wife holds an Iranian Passport, but has UK residance. The company will be reg in all of our names. The company would act on behalf of other companys needing to open LC and doing their banking for them. How can you help me.
A : We can help you to Register Business in the state of California as an LLC. 
If you are placing an order through online form, please choose state and Employer Identification Number. If you want documents to be shipped overseas, please choose $40.00 shipping.
You can also use the following link to see our services.
Business Documents Filing!

No comments:

Post a Comment