Thursday, March 7, 2013


Q : In 2010 a friend and I started a LLC. I had no experience, but he did,so he filed the articles of organization. In 2012 we had a accident and are insurance co.would not cover the claim saying it was a act of god. But are customer wanted us to pay for the damages it was a large amount so my friend panicked. He wanted to close it down. I had a different idea and wanted to keep it going. So I bought him out. But when I went to change agent and address on the LLC I found out that he already dissolved it with out my consent I could start it back up with the same name, but this is a trucking co. And there are a lot of expensive fees. I tried to fill out a certificate of correction (BCS518) but was not able to because I wasn't on the articles of organization that he filled out back in 2010. I need my ex partner to sign the certificate of correction. The LLC is in the state of Michigan. What if he does not want to sign, what can I do.

A : To dissolve corporation or any amendment in company, you need to have consent of all members or stockholders.
InfoTaxSquare.com
Business Documents Filing!  

No comments:

Post a Comment