Monday, March 18, 2013

To Open Smoke Shop

Q : Opening Smoke Shop in Lake Elsinore, CA. What do I need?

A : To open Smoke Shop you are required to have a Sales Tax Number and Retails Cigarette License. 

If you want to use other than your personal name then you are also required to register business as a C-Corporation, S Corporation, LLC (Limited Liability Company), DBA (Doing Business As) or also called Sole Proprietor Registration.

You can either use the following link to apply for or call us at 516.822.3100.
Business Documents Filing!

No comments:

Post a Comment